Friday, August 26, 2011

Follow Friday #2

Follow My Book Blog Friday is a weekly meme co-hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read

Q. In some books like the Sookie Stackhouse series the paranormal creature in question "comes out of the closet" and makes itself known to the world. Which mythical creature do you wish this would happen with in real life?


I would have to go with mermaids.  I think it would be cool if they appeared out of the Fins series (Forgive My Fins and Fins are Forever) by Tera Lynn Childs.  I like the whole concept about bonding and plus most seem nice and closer to being human...which could also be a downfall for some people.

I admit I peeked at some other blogs before I picked another one and didn't think of the Revenants from Die For Me by Amy Plum.  I like that they would be protecting unsuspecting people, but I also would feel bad that they might possibly die from it.  It would have to be a very sad experience to be one.


What creatures would you want to "come out of the closet"?

8 comments:

  1. The Forgive My Fins series is a true favorite of mine! Mermaids are just awesome! New Follower Here! Feel free to share the follow friday love! : )

    http://booklove101.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. New follower :)

    Mermaids would be very cool.

    Here's mine:
    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2011/08/follow-friday_26.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I had thought of mermaids for my answer!

    Trish - My Friday Memes 

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Amy. I chose Mermaids too! Great minds you know? lol, just hopping through. Now follwing

    -Lacey
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great answer! I just picked up Forgive My Fins at the library so I'm looking forward to that!
    New follower!
    Literary Exploration: Follow Friday [1]

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hopping through. New follower! The revenants were one of my picks. They use their powers for good.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for checking out my blog! New follower!

    Amie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for stopping by my blog and for following! Following you back as well :) Mermaid are awesome and I'm glad we can both agree! Happy reading.

    Crystal @ Elegantly Bound Books

    ReplyDelete