Sunday, August 21, 2011

In My Mailbox #2


In My Mailbox is a weekly meme that's hosted by The Story Siren.

This week is bigger than I'd thought it be.  I don't think it will be that big next week because college starts later this week. If I do, it will be mostly library books.  Books are still books though right?






These are ones I've bought:

Dead Rules by Randy Russell –Young adult paranormal
Ruby Red by Kertsin Gier – Young adult fantasy, time travel
You Wish by Mandy Hubbard – Young Adult fantasy, contemporary

These I've gotten from PaperBackSwap:
It’s All About Us by Shelley Adina – Young Adult Contemporary, Christian Fiction
Breath of Angel by Karyn Henley – Young Adult fantasy, Christian Fiction

Won from Good Reads to review:
Starlighter (Dragons of Starlight) by Bryan Davis – Young Adult fantasy, Christian Fiction
Epic Fail by Claire LaZebnik - Young Adult contemporary romance, chick lit

Gotten from library:
Gossip from the Girl’s Room by Rose Cooper -  Middle Grade contemporary, diary/blog format -Already reviewed -Gossip from the Girl's Room by Rose Cooper book review

What did you get in your mailbox?

13 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to reading You Wish. The premise sounds really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Epic Fail! I'm dying to get my hands on that book, you're so lucky. XD Enjoy reading!

    Angel

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hear Epic Fail is good!! Lots of great books! :)

    Here's my IMM!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a really nice mailbox. I've heard great things about many of those titles. I LOVE the Ruby Red cover :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. some really good titles, i read fallen angel so i have to read eternity hope you enjoy your reads!

    http://melissa-justoneopinion.blogspot.com/2011/08/imm-6.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab mailbox this week - Epic Fail sounds particularly good, happy reading :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really want Eternity, Dead Rules and Epic Fail, so i'm very jealous!

    I'm a new follower :)

    Here's My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  8. i have ruby red, still need to read it though.

    ReplyDelete
  9. you got epic fail! i really, really want to read that book. awesome IMM! enjoy and thanks for stopping by :)

    -michelle

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really want to read Epic fail!! It looks awesome :)

    happy reading!

    check out my in my mailbox!
    http://sarahcatchingbooks.blogspot.com/2011/08/in-my-mailbox-8.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. A really great batch of books this week. I've not read any of them yet. I'm most excited by Ruby Red, Epic fail and Dead Rules. Looks like your fairly new to blogging and IMM.

    Best of Luck
    New Follower.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Someone told me just yesterday that Ruby Red is really great. I need to get on that one. :)

    ~Asheley (Into the Hall of Books)

    ReplyDelete