Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Top Ten Upcoming 2011 Book Releases I Can't Wait For (mostly YA and MG)



This is my first Top Ten list.  Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.

All of the links will go to Good Reads so you can see the book cover and description.

Top  Ten YA and MG 2011 releases I can’t wait for.
1. A Beautiful Dark by Jocelyn Davies.  I can't wait until this one comes out.  It's a young adult paranormal about angels.  I know there are several angel series out there, but I have yet to read them.  This one will definitely be on my top to read.
2. Sketchy Behavior by Erynn Mangum.  I've read her Miss Match series and loved it.  All Erynn's books are Christian Fiction.  This one is a Young Adult Christian Fiction.  I love the cover and can't wait to get my hands on it.  Technically, it's not an upcoming release because it's already released.  Yay!
3. Cold Kiss by Amy Garvey.  I absolutely love this cover.  Young adult paranormal is one of my favorite genres.  I read a review of this book on another blog.  I knew I had to get this book, so it's on pre-order.  I definitely think this will be a tearjerker. 
4. Shattered Souls by Mary Lindsey.  This is a debut book.  I love the cover.  I love the description. I need this book like yesterday, but it's not out until December.  It's going to be a loooong wait.  I hate waiting.
5. Isle of Night by Veronica Wolff.  This is the first book in the Watchers series and is also Veronica Wolff's first young adult novel.  I've seen on blogs that this is compared to the Hunger Games and Vampire Academy.  I admit I have not read either.  Please don't throw any objects.  Once again, I love this cover.  It's also about vampires.  Enough said.
6. Sweet Venom by Tera Lynn Childs.  Tera is quickly becoming one of favorite authors.  I absolutely loved the Fins series.  Her past books have been happy and upbeat books, but this one might be slightly different.  This is her take on Medusa.  I love mythology, so I'm definitely looking forward to this.
7. Catching Jordan by Miranda Kinneally.  This is her debut about football.  I've never really read any books that are centered around sports but this is a young adult contemporary chick lit.  I've known about this book for awhile.  I need some more good YA chick lit. It's got some really good ratings.
8. Fetching by Kiera Stewart.  This is also another debut but a middle grade one.  I think the cover is adorable.  I love dogs.  It sounds very funny and unique.
9. Unleashed by Nancy Holder and Debbie Viguié.  I haven't read any books by them, but I want to read this one sooo bad.  It's the first book in a series about werewolves.  I love werewolves and wish there were more books about them.  I loooove this cover.  This is by far one of my favorite covers.
10. Kiss of Night by Debbie Viguié.  This book is a Christian paranormal book.  I can't wait to read this.  I've never even heard of a Christian book that combined vampires.  This is also another cover that sucked me in.  Why do I have to wait so long for these books.  Ugh, it's going to be tough.

2 comments:

  1. these sound great! I'll have to check them out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet Venom looks great! Nice list!

    New Follower!

    Check out Sash's Top Ten Guys Who Didn't Get The Girl!
    Also check out our GREAT giveaways!

    ReplyDelete