Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday #3

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted on Breaking the Spine. This is where we list an upcoming book that we want to read.




Summary from Good Reads




Mara Dyer doesn't think life can get any stranger than waking up in a hospital with no memory of how she got there.  
It can.
 
She believes there must be more to the accident she can't remember that killed her friends and left her mysteriously unharmed.
 
There is.
 
She doesn't believe that after everything she's been through, she can fall in love.

She's wrong.


I've seen several blogs have count down widgets for this book.  I really love how this book sounds.  I've never read books that involved amnesia  like this.  Normally, I probably wouldn't pick this up, but I think this sounds too good not to read.  I can't wait until it comes out.


What are you waiting on?

6 comments:

  1. I was lucky enough to get an ARC of this one. I didn't expect to like it at first, but I ended up quite enjoying it.

    Please check out my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pick! I can't wait to read this! New follower!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, this one I want to read, too!

    My WoW post

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know...this sounds a bit like THE ADORATION OF JENNA FOX. If you've never heard of this book, be sure check it out-it's an amnesia/relationships shebang that many people love.

    ReplyDelete