Saturday, November 19, 2011

Kindle Books and an apology (updated-added more books)

Sorry it's been so long, but college really hasn't slackened much.  I plan to start blogging more during mid-December.  I also wanted to let people know that I've decided to start loaning my Kindle e-books to my followers.  All of the e-books I've purchased myself.  This information is under the page "Kindle Books Available for Loan".  I'll put the info here as well:


I've recently started to go Kindle crazy and started to buy several for my PC app.  I decided to share my purchases with the people that follow my blog.  Most people I know don't read the books I do, so I thought I'd loan them.  If you don't follow my blog, just click on the GFC and tell me your name that's listed.  Make sure to e-mail me your e-mail address, and I'll try to loan you the book ASAP.  Some of these books I got for free on Amazon.  So, you might want to double check to see if they're still free.


I'm going to limit the e-books for two per person at a time.  This will be a first come, first serve basis.  All of the e-books are ones that I've personally bought on Amazon.  Once someone has already borrowed the book, I'll take it off the list.  Just a side note, the dates that are listed beside the book are when I got them.  I got a little lazy in taken them off.  Also, if any fellow bloggers or other people ever want to do this as well.  Feel free to e-mail me and I could put a link to your blog if you want.  Also, feel free to do that for my blog as well.  It's also possible that I overlooked if the e-book could be loaned.  I went through my books, but I might have overlooked some.  So, sorry in advance!


There are some young adult, Christian fiction, etc.  As, I acquire more, I'll list them as well.


Here's my e-mail, astheworldfallsdown2011(at)gmail(dot)com


Happy Reading!

***Updated info:  I have added more books and put them in categories of Young Adult, Christian Fiction, and Miscellaneous.   Since my blog is mostly Young Adult and have the occasional Christian Fiction book, I wanted to focus more on these categories.





Young adult

 
 A Chance for Charity (The Immortal Ones - A Paranormal Romance) Baum, S.L.
All over Again Ferreira, Lynette
Anathema (Cloud Prophet Trilogy) Jensen, Megg
Blood Like Poison: For the Love of a Vampire (Book 1, Blood Like Poison Series) Leighton, M.
Blood Oath (Mystic Wolves #3) Boring, Belinda  
Blood Rites (The Grey Wolves Series) Loftis, Quinn
Breathless: Book One of the Jason and Azazel Trilogy Chambers, V. J.
 Brightest Kind of Darkness, YA Paranormal Romance (Brightest Kind of Darkness Series, Book #1) Michelle, P.T., Patrice Michelle
Cassidy Jones and the Secret Formula (Cassidy Jones Adventures, Book One) Stokes, Elise
Coexist (Keegan's Chronicles #1) Crane, Julia
collide (A Collide Novel) Crane, Shelly
Demon Girl (The Rae Wilder Novels) Fletcher, Penelope
Demonsoul (The Misadventures of Daria Pigwidgeon) Lunderman, Amy 
Descendant (The Shift Chronicles) Truesdale, Eva
Destiny Binds (Timber Wolves) Blackwell, Tammy
Devour (The Devoured Series) Crane, Shelly
Eternal Eden (Eden Trilogy, Book One) Williams, Nicole
Fair Maiden Schmidt, Cheri
Fateful Schmidt, Cheri 
First Frost (Mythos Academy) Estep, Jennifer
Forever Mine (The Moreno Brothers 1) Reyes, Elizabeth
Gifts of the Blood (Angel's Edge) Keire, Vicki
Girls to the Rescue Book #1 Lansky, Bruce  
Grey Eyes (Book One, The Forever Trilogy) Ramey, Quinteria, Alston, Brandon
Griffin's Daughter: Paranormal Romance (Young Adult Version)
Harsh Pink with Bonus Content Carlson, Melody
Hollowland (The Hollows, #1) Hocking, Amanda
Impulse Control (Talent Chronicles) Bischoff, Susan November 23, 2011 
In The Mind of Thaddeus (Short Story) Crane, Julia N
Insight (A Young Adult Paranormal Romance) (The Insight Series) Magee, Jamie
Into the Shadows (a young adult paranormal novel) (Into the Shadows Trilogy) Kirkpatrick, Karly
Intrigue (The Night Muse Trilogy) Rychener, Stacey
Intuition Meyers, J.
Lure of the Night (Book 1, Vampire Winter Saga) Knox, Bethany
Maggie Come Lately (The Pathway Collection #1) Buckman, Michelle  
Marked (Soul Guardians, Book 1) Richardson, Kim
 My Fair Godmother Rallison, Janette
Prince of Wolves (The Grey Wolves Series) Loftis, Quinn
Princess Callie and the Totally Amazing Talking Tiara (Callie Chronicles) Piper, Daisy
 Priscilla the Great Nelson, Sybil
Raven (The Raven Saga) Turner, Suzy
Shattered (Dream Realms Trilogy, #1) Sharp, Sophia
Shimmerspell (The Shimmer Trilogy, #1) Spencer, Kimberly
Significance (A Significance Novel) Crane, Shelly
Slumber Young, Samantha
Smokeless Fire (Fire Spirits #1) Young, Samantha
Soul Quest (The Soul Quest Trilogy) Jones, Amy
Starfire Angels (Starfire Angels: Dark Angel Chronicles Book 1) Nilles, Melanie  
The Frog Prince: Stories From Around the World (n/a) (Kindle Edition with Audio/Video) n/a
The Practice Date - (Young Adult Romance) Lieske, Victorine E. August 12, 2011 
The Soulkeepers (The Soulkeepers Series) Ching, G. P.
The Way Life Was Forever Corp, Carey
The Witches of Santa Anna (Books 1-3) Gorvine, Aaron, Barnholdt, Lauren
The Ylem (The Ylem Trilogy, #1) Vila, Tatiana
Time Mends (Timber Wolves) Blackwell
Waterfall: A Novel (River of Time Series) Bergren, Lisa T.
Without Mercy (Mystic Wolves) Boring, Belinda


Christian Fiction
A Daughters Inheritance (Broadmoor Legacy, Book 1) Peterson, Tracie, Miller, Judith
A Simple Amish Christmas Chapman, Vannetta
Before the Season Ends (A Regency Inspirational Romance) Burkard, Linore Rose
Christmas at Harrington's Carlson, Melody
Code Blue Mabry, Richard
Delivery Prusik, Diana
 Design on a Crime (Deadly Décor Mysteries, Book 1)
Frontiersman's Daughter, The: A Novel Frantz, Laura August 4, 2011 
Griselda Takes Flight Magnin, Joyce
One Imperfect Christmas Johnson, Myra
Reinventing Leona Gentry, Lynne July 26, 2011 
Restore My Heart (Mustang Sally) Norman, Cheryl
Sixteen Brides Whitson, Stephanie August 4, 2011 
Stealing Jake Hillman, Pam July 26, 2011    
Surrender the Heart (Surrender to Destiny) Tyndall, MaryLu
The Choice (Lancaster County Secrets, Book 1) Fisher, Suzanne Woods
The Prayers of Agnes Sparrow Magnin, Joyce


Miscellaneous

101 Tips for Traveling with a Vampire Naylor, Joleene
A Secret Life (Book 1 of The Lord Hawkesbury's Players series) Archer, C.J.  
A Touch of Greek (Out of Olympus #1) Folsom, Tina  
All I Want for Christmas is You Mondello, Lisa
Butterfly Knight Rose, Lotus
Chili Con Corpses (The Supper Club Mysteries) Stanley, J.B.
Christmas in Time Webb, Peggy
Christmas Redemption Jager, Paty
Eye Candy (City Chicks) Childs, Tera Lynn Moon Dance (Vampire for Hire #1) Rain, J.R.
Fairytale (Fairies of Rush) Shayne, Maggie
Fixing Cupid YoungMiller, Cristian
 FREE 25 Language Phrasebook from Mobile Reference (Mobi Travel)
Ghost in Her Heart (Dark Lands) Dawn, Autumn
Heart of a Knight Samuel, Barbara
Hilda the Wicked Witch Kater, Paul
 Inevitable, a Paranormal Romance (The Inevitable Trilogy #1) Letts, Jason
Legend of the White Dragon: Legends Nilles, Melanie
Lye in Wait (A Home Crafting Mystery) McRae, Cricket
My Sparkling Misfortune (The Lakeland Knight) Lond, Laura
PORTAL (Special Edition) (Portal Chronicles) Rose, Imogen
 Quinn, a Vampire Watcher's Story (Royal Blood Chronicles) Loraine, Elizabeth  
Rumpel, A Cursed Tales Novel Coleman, Eileen Cruz
Sapphire of the Fairies (Sword of Heavens #1) Tuttle, Richard S.
Shadow of the Sun (Timeless #1) Kreitzer, Laura
Shelter (Blood Haze: Book One) A Paranormal Romance Shuler, Tara
Simian's Lair (A Tale From The Land of Verne) Burton, David H.
Sparks Fly Kevin, Lucy
Spirit Thorn (A Tale of Parallel Worlds) O'Bryan, Zacharias
Spying in High Heels (High Heels Mysteries) Halliday, Gemma
Starcrossed: Perigee - A paranormal romance trilogy Campbell, Tracey Lee
The Beginner's Guide to Ebooks McLaren, Gary
The Gift of Fury (The Count Albritton Series) Jackson, Richard
The Glass Wall (Book One - The Glass Wall) Caine, Carmen, Adler, Madison
The Hunted (The Phelidae Tales) Weiss, Shelia
THE ROMANCE OF TRISTAN AND ISEULT Nicolosi, Vincent, Bedier, Joseph
The Unfinished Song: Initiate Maya, Tara
The White Shadow Saga: The Stolen Moon of Londor Stephens, A. P.

1 comment:

  1. Too ba your too busy.
    This seems like a great plan. When you come back let me know about linking to each other's blogs.

    Email: bookandmoviedimensionblogger (at) yahoo (dot) com

    ReplyDelete