Friday, December 30, 2011

Follow Friday #5


Follow My Book Blog Friday is a weekly meme co-hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read


Question of the Week: The New Year is here -- and everyone wants to know your New Years Blogging Resolution! What are you going to try to revise, revamp and redo for 2012 on your blog?

I'll start with the hardest for me first.  I want to have a more consistent blog.  It gets really hectic trying to juggle a blog and college, so I have more posts during breaks.  I'd like to have posts more constant and spread out.

I just started using Twitter.  I'd like to be more involved with it. 

I also want to start commenting more on other blogs I follow.   I usually don't do it other than memes.  I definitely want to start commenting on reviews especially.


What do you want to do on your blog?

12 comments:

  1. More commenting seems to be a popular answer. I guess we all need to pay more attention to others.

    New follower.
    Here's our #FF post

    Maja @ The Nocturnal Library

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I feel you! I finished college back on 2010 and was blogging then too! It is sooooo hard to keep up with all that! Just do your best!

    Here's my Friday Hops

    Have a GREAT weekend and Happy New Year!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am starting college next month too and I hope I will be able to keep updating my blog!

    And it's important if we connect with our fellow bloggers:) Thanks for stopping by my blog, I am following you back!

    Natasha @Dreamland Teenage Fantasy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by, following back. I probably need to work on the commenting also. I often visit but don't say anything.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Being consistent definitely helps. But I can completely understand how college can get in the way of that. When I was still going I had to juggle two jobs with my full time schedule, it was a killer. But I am sure that you can do it. Commenting on other blogs is also a good one. I definitely need to start doing that more with the blogs that I follow as well.

    New Follower here, thanks for the support. =D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I said scheduling posts in advance for me was my big goal for 2012.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! I'm Izzy, and I'm stopping by for Follow Friday. I'm with on the commenting thing! I mean to comment on other people's blogs but then other commitments get in the way. But it's definitely important, so I'm going to try my best :)

    Izzy @ My Words Ate Me

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great goals, good luck with them from a new follower.

    I know you'll do great, I look forward to seeing more of your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I want to comment more too! Thanks for stopping by - I'm a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Understandable, sometimes life just gets in the way. :) I'm a new follower. Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those are all definitely goals I have in common! I really should start commenting more often. Plus, having more posts would be a good thing for me as well. :) Great answer(s)!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for the follow, I'm following back. I need to use Twitter more too. Good luck with the resolutions.

    ReplyDelete