Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Tweet Heart by Elizabeth Rudnick

Title: Tweet Heart
Author:  Elizabeth Rudnick
Part of series or standalone: standalone
Publisher:  Hyperion
Published: June 22, 2010
Format: paperback
Source: Bought








Claire loves to compete in horse competitions but wishes her dad would come to watch.  He’s usually too busy with his new wife.  She does she get to see her crush,  J.D. Whitcomb, when she’s at the stables.  Her best friend, Lottie, is bouncing from boy to boy while trying to help Claire see that she’s good enough for J.D.  Claire can’t believe when he starts following.  She’s confused because J.D. barely acknowledges her but on Twitter he’s great.  She knows something is off.

I love it when books are set up in diary, blog, Twitter formats, etc.  This was no different.  I thought Claire was on okay character.  I looooved Bennett.  He was definitely a highlight of this book.  Yes, this book is somewhat predictable, but I enjoyed it anyway.  Since it was in a Twitter format, it was a very quick read.  Since a lot of books I read tend to be on the longer side, it’s definitely a breath of fresh air.

1 comment:

  1. This sounds fun! I'm so adding it to my TBR list! :D

    ReplyDelete