Friday, January 6, 2012

Follow Friday #6


Follow My Book Blog Friday is a weekly meme co-hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read

Question of the Week: Go count the number of unread books sitting on your shelf. How many?



Umm. Do I have to? I'm going to guestimate around 120.  A lot of the reason where there's so many is I have quite a few R.L. Stine and other authors like him in my shelves that are unread.  I also don't have a lot of time to read...but a lot of time to buy books.  There are quite a few books I bought in the summer or traded for that I haven't touched.  Also, that 120 will be growing in the next week as some more books come in.  What can I say?  I'm addicted to books. :)
How many books to you have unread?  Please tell me it's more than me!

10 comments:

  1. My number is less than half that! I feel shameful. Yet the number will likely grow by the weekend!

    Here's my Friday Hops

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 120....okay, I'm ashamed to call myself a book lover :P

    Old follower stopping by:)

    Natasha @ FF post

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nope, you win. I don't have more. :) Thanks for stopping by my blog today. Returning the follow. Have a fantastic weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. At least we're all in this together, right? ;-)

    Thanks for stopping by and following my blog! I followed ya back.

    ReplyDelete
  5. New follower! I see that you received Legend for Christmas. I ordered it a few days ago, and I can't wait to read it. Looking forward to your reviews!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think we are all pretty addicted! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Isnt' buying books just fantastic - something about a book store that's a little magical.

    Happy Follow Friday!!
    http://brunettelibrarian.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hopping through. 120 is a pretty common number. I haven't read RL Stine for years. I used to love the Fear Street books.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  9. Unread books means upcoming reviews! I am excited to see what you think of them. Thanks for stopping by my blog yesterday. Now following you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for stopping by! Like you I won't have lots of time to read once my grad classes start, but I always seem to find time to buy books! :)

    ReplyDelete