Friday, January 27, 2012

Follow Friday #8


Follow My Book Blog Friday is a weekly meme co-hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read



Q: Which book genre do you avoid at all costs and why?


I tend to avoid Science fiction and historical fiction.  I do try to read them sometimes, but when I do, I find myself struggling to read them.  I usually can read them if they have touches of science and history, but if it has a lot, I feel like I'm taking a class I definitely don't want.  I did like Revealing Eden: Save The Pearls Volume one and Ruby Red.  I was trying to think of more sci-fi or historical that I liked, but I think that's it. 

What about you?

7 comments:

  1. I really, really avoid historical romance too!
    Old follower, hopping through.

    Here's our #FF post

    Maja @ The Nocturnal Library

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amy. New follower :)

    I haven't really read science fiction either. (If I keep following this blog hop I'm sure I'm going to find I'm not very widely read!) I look forward to keeping up with you on blogger.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa, these two were my answer as well! I've never really liked these two, to be frank.

    New follower here! :) Come check out my Follow Friday post and my blog! :)

    Lovely to meet you,
    Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Historical romance isn't my cup of tea either. I wouldn't want to read it.

    Here's my Friday Hops

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a new follower. There are only 2 genre's I won't touch....http://notyourmothersbookblog.blogspot.com/2012/01/friday-follow-1.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. New follower. I enjoyed Revealing the Pearls as well http://totallybookedsolid.blogspot.com/2012/01/follow-friday_27.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! I'm a new follower!!! I can't wait to read more on your blog!!!! :)

    I'm not really a fan of any historical literature, only because history isn't my thing. :)

    http://jbkantt.blogspot.com/2012/01/follow-me-friday-my-first-one.html

    ReplyDelete