Sunday, January 8, 2012

In My Mailbox # 5



In My Mailbox is a weekly meme that's hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren.


Bought

Sweet Venom by Tera Lynn Childs
Vanish by Sophie Jordan
Metamo Kiss Volume 1 by Sora Omote
Metamo Kiss Volume 2 by Sora Omote
Metamo Kiss Volume 3 by Sora Omote


For Kindle:
Howl by Jody Morse and Jayme Morse
Anew: The Archers of Avalon by Chelsea Fine
 
Free:

Without Mercy (Mystic Wolves Novela) by Belinda Boring
Slumber by Samantha Young


I just wanted to mention if you ever see any Kindle books that I've listed that you want to borrow, check my Loanable Kindle Books page for a link of my lists.  If you find one and you're a follower, send my an e-mail and I'll let you borrow it. 

Here's my e-mail astheworldfallsdown2011(at)gmail(dot)com

6 comments:

  1. OOh very nice!! Hope you enjoy all those new books!

    Here's my IMM

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amy, so generous of you to have some of your e-books on loan. It reminded me of my days in high school when I would loan out my books in our neighborhood for a modest fee. :) I was quite the entrepreneur then. :)
    I haven't heard of the titles that you mentioned here, but I do hope you enjoy them.

    Here's my IMM for the week:
    http://wp.me/pDlzr-2Dr

    ReplyDelete
  3. I quite enjoyed Vanish! I hope you like it too.

    And yay for filling up the kindle.
    Happy reading :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome books this week!! They all sound great!!

    Happy reading and thanks for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOOOO!!! I own Vanish~! I'm supposed to be reading it this month.

    You are an awesomely awesome person for loaning out your books.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great set! Sweet Venom sounds great. And Vanish. Enjoy.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete