Sunday, January 22, 2012

In My Mailbox #7


In My Mailbox is a weekly meme that's hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren. All links go to Good Reads.
 
Borrowed from Memrie @ http://www.darkangel88.com/

The Vincent Boys by Abbi Glines

Bought

The Coffin Club (Vampire Kisses #5) by Ellen Schreiber
Wake Unto Me by Lisa Cach
Ski Trip Trouble (Date Him or Dump Him) by Cylin Busby

Received for review

The Mayfair Moon by J.A. Redmerski
Freshman Year & Other Unnatural Disasters by Meredith Zeitlen

Bought for Kindle
The Fire Wars by Kailin Gow
Ties to the Blood Moon by Robin P. Waldrop

12 comments:

  1. Great haul! The Vincent Boys and Wake Unto Me sound great - I will have to have a look into them. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOh nice! I read some of the Vampire Kisses series years ago. The first two I believe...liked it, not sure why I stopped reading them, will have to go back to them someday!

    Thanks for visiting my blog!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got Freshman Year this week too! I hope it turns out to be a good one :) Enjoy all your books!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Vincent boys is AWESOME. I LOVE Abbi Glines!! Great haul this week have fun reading them!
    You can check out my IMM here.
    [:
    ShawnaLeAnn
    Dreaming In The Pages Enter My Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  5. yay for us both getting freshman year & other unnatural disasters. enjoy your books and happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great set! I've been wanting to read Wake Unto Me. I should get into Vampire Kisses too.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm really interested in The Fire Wars. Then again, I just love dystopians! Great IMM :)

    The Reader's Antidote

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kailin Gow is quickly becoming one of my favorite authors. I hope you get a chance to read it!

      Delete
  8. Looks like a great haul. Did you know Vincent Boys was on amazon's free e-book list yesterday. If you have an ereader you may be able to still grab the deal.

    ReplyDelete