Saturday, May 19, 2012

Sneak Peak Saturday

Sneak Peek Saturday is a weekly meme hosted by The Girl Who Reads YA.  This meme was inspired by Tynga's Teaser Tuesdays.

Rules from her website:

The premise is much the same: Just grab your current read and share 1-2 sentences from a random (or not) page with us along with the title and author. This will give us an interesting sneak peek into whatever book you are currently reading. And, if you like the sneak peek enough, maybe you'll find some new books to add to your TBR list. Be careful not to ruin the book by being too spoiler-y!







My Sneak Peek:

“I thought of it the minute I saw you just now, down there.  Only I never thought...well, I never thought you’d  turn out to be you, or want to come here with me. “
-John to Pierce
Pg 61 Abandon by Meg Cabot






1 comment:

  1. Great sneak peek. I've been meaning to read Abandon for a while and this just made me want to a little bit more. Thanks for participating!

    ReplyDelete