Saturday, May 26, 2012

Sneak Peek Saturday (2)

Sneak Peek Saturday is a weekly meme hosted by The Girl Who Reads YA. This meme was inspired by Tynga's Teaser Tuesdays.

Rules from her website:

The premise is much the same: Just grab your current read and share 1-2 sentences from a random (or not) page with us along with the title and author. This will give us an interesting sneak peek into whatever book you are currently reading. And, if you like the sneak peek enough, maybe you'll find some new books to add to your TBR list. Be careful not to ruin the book by being too spoiler-y!



Right now, I'm currently reading Tiger's Quest by Colleen Houck. 

My Sneak Peek:
"You have been driving me crazy for three weeks.  You're lucky that all I'm doing is growling."

-Ren to Kelsey

2 comments:

  1. the line sounds cute ^_^

    new follower here! hope you would do the same....heheh

    here's my sneak peek . Its in my blog, my current post. Kindly check it out .

    cutyjelix143.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh sounds interesting. Thanks for participating again this week! :)

    ReplyDelete