Sunday, May 27, 2012

Stacking the Shelves (2)



Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews. This is where we share what books and e-books that we've bought, won, borrowed, got from review, etc. All links go to Good Reads.


Bought:

Tiger's Quest by Colleen Houck
Tiger's Voyage by Colleen Houck

Bought for Kindle:

Enchant Me by Anne Violet
Destiny by Laura DeLuca
Consume by Shelly Crane

Swapped:
Aces Up by Lauren Barnholdt


What did you stack your shelves with this week?

10 comments:

  1. The Tiger Saga is really good, but every book has a cliffhanger at the end, so be careful for that! :)

    Check out my Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOoh nice! I still have to read the first book in Colleen's series! Hope you enjoy your reads!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just finished Tiger's Curse and I'm looking forward to continuing with the series! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really need to get Tiger's Voyage soon. I read the first two books in the series and liked them. I would like it for my Kindle though because that's where the first two books are.

    My new book posts are atInside of a Dog and at Ms. Martin Teaches Media. Have a great reading week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really need to read Coleen's books! Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great set! Cool that you got the Colleen Houck books. I'd really like to read them.
    My Bookish Recap

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice haul!

    I still need to read the first Tiger book!

    Enjoy your reads :)

    Jenny

    ReplyDelete