Saturday, June 2, 2012

Sneak Peek Saturday (3)

Sneak Peek Saturday is a weekly meme hosted by The Girl Who Reads YA. This meme was inspired by Tynga's Teaser Tuesdays.

Rules from her website:

The premise is much the same: Just grab your current read and share 1-2 sentences from a random (or not) page with us along with the title and author. This will give us an interesting sneak peek into whatever book you are currently reading. And, if you like the sneak peek enough, maybe you'll find some new books to add to your TBR list. Be careful not to ruin the book by being too spoiler-y!




Right now, I'm currently reading A Long Way From You by Gwendolyn Heasley.

My Sneak Peek:

"I know saying that could get me beat up  by the boys, but you're home to me.  I feel the best when I'm with you."

-Hands to Kitsy

No comments:

Post a Comment