Saturday, June 9, 2012

Sneak Peek Saturday (4)

Sneak Peek Saturday is a weekly meme hosted by The Girl Who Reads YA. This meme was inspired by Tynga's Teaser Tuesdays.

Rules from her website:

The premise is much the same: Just grab your current read and share 1-2 sentences from a random (or not) page with us along with the title and author. This will give us an interesting sneak peek into whatever book you are currently reading. And, if you like the sneak peek enough, maybe you'll find some new books to add to your TBR list. Be careful not to ruin the book by being too spoiler-y!






Right now, I'm currently reading The Hollow by Jessica Verday.


“I de­ci­ded right then and the­re to ma­ke a snic­ker­do­od­le per­fu­me to we­ar, so that one day he wo­uld sniff me li­ke that.”

2 comments:

  1. LOL Love that teaser - haven't read those books yet but I want to.

    Valerie
    StuckInBooks.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sneak Peek Saturday is back up on my blog if you're still interested in participating! Just all your link to the Mr Linky this Saturday :)

    www.best-of-ya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete