Sunday, June 3, 2012

Stacking the Shelves (3)



Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews. This is where we share what books and e-books that we've bought, won, borrowed, got from review, etc. Most links go to Good Reads.


Bought:

Dark Kiss by Michelle Rowen
Everneath by Brodi Ashton
Glimmerglass by Jenna Black
Shade by Jeri-Smith Ready
The Temptation by Alisa Valdes
Raised by Wolves by Jennifer Lynn Barnes

Bought for Kindle:
Loving Summer by Kailin Gow
Anna by Julia Crane

Won:
Until Next Time by Amy Lignor

Won/for review on Good Reads:

A Long Way from You by Gwendolyn Heasley

9 comments:

  1. OOh very nice!! Loooved Jenna Black's YA trilogy! The Temptation was incredible!! And all the others in your "bought" pile were good too!

    The rest are new to me! Hope you enjoy them all!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to read Glimmerglass and still haven't decided on Dark Kiss yet. Great haul this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great collection of books! I liked Raised by Wolves and and the next book in the series on my TBR mountain. I hope to get a chance to read it soon. My new book posts are here and here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE Raised By Wolves, Dark Kiss, and Everneath. I hope you do too!

    My StS

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Glimmerglass. I still need to read the third one, but the first two were so good!

    Enjoy all your reads :)

    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't read my copy of Dark Kiss yet, but I'm definitely excited to start it, it sounds so good!! Great haul :D

    Anna @ Literary Exploration

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome haul this week!

    Thanks for sharing,
    Dani (new follower)
    http://paulettespapers.com/?p=2097

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've heard some great things about Shade! It sounds really great, and I need to buy it sometime soon. I've read Everneath, and actually met the author too. It's a really unique read that I enjoyed! Plus, that cover is so pretty. ;)

    Happy reading!

    -Aneeqah @ My Not So Real Life

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh great haul! I really want Dark Kiss, but I have Loving Summer on my Kindle and Until Next TIme was really good! :)

    Check out my Stacking the Shelves!

    ReplyDelete