Sunday, June 10, 2012

Stacking the Shelves (4)



Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews. This is where we share what books and e-books that we've bought, won, borrowed, got from review, etc. All links go to Good Reads.

Bought:

Trial by Fire by Jennifer Lynn Barnes
Social Suicide by Gemma Halliday
Darkness Before Dawn by J. A. London
Tempest Unleashed by Tracy Deebs
Haven by Kristi Cook

Bought for Kindle:

Out of the Dark by Quinn Loftis
Uprising by Shelly Crane
Catalyst by Shelly Crane
Changed by Jennifer Snyder

Borrowed from Memrie @ Dark Angel Reader

Existence by Abbi Glines
Supernatural Devices by Kailin Gow

Won for Kindle:

The Scarlet Dagger by Krystle Jones from Memrie @ Dark Angel Reader
Tallis by M. C. Rae

What did you stack your shelves with?

8 comments:

  1. I am so jealous of Darkness Before Dawn and Social Suicide! They look amazing and I really want to read them!

    Check out my Stacking the Shelves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! We got one of the same book! Considering I only got 2 books this week!

    Hope you enjoy all your fab reads!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice. These all look great.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice collection of books. I have Trial by Fire on my stack to read this summer. I had Haven but it sat so long that I donated it to my High School Media Center so that others could enjoy it. My new book posts are at Ms. Martin Teaches Media and Inside of a Dog. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I'm about to start Trial by Fire! *-* enjoy all your goodies.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow what a haul this week!!! I hope you enjoy Darkness Before Dawn, that one was a good read. Social Suicide is one of my favorites :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Supernatural Devices sounds interesting..can't wait for your review :)

    Happy reading and thanks for stopping by!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I loved Deadly Cool but have yet to read Social Suicide but have heard great things. Great haul! Hope you enjoy all your books :)

    ReplyDelete