Sunday, July 8, 2012

Dreamwalker: A Persephone's League of Immortals by Andrea Heltsley







Dreamwalker (Persephone's League of Immortals)


Title:Dreamwalker
Author: Andrea Heltsley
Part of series or standalone: series
Published: May 23, 2012
Publisher:  self-published
Format: e-book
Source: for review













Noel is going to go on a date with her boyfriend she’s dated for the past three years, only to be dumped by him because he wants more adventure.  She becomes depressed and stops going to work.  Later one night, she starts to have fantasies of a man.  When she confides in her best friend, Autumn.  Eventually, both of them think that it’s just because she was dumped.  She continues to have the dreams, and  later one night at a club, she meets her ‘dream’ man. 

He’s only one person after her, but Noel will discover that she’s a part of someone’s bigger plan.  Also, there is a lot about her life that’s been kept from her.

I haven’t read many books about dream walking, but I really loved this one.  I love the dream-like qualities of the book.  It suits the story very well.  I was definitely rooting for both men at separate times.  I really liked Jared…until Boone was introduced.

I definitely liked Boone better than Jared when he was introduced, mostly because I didn’t learn enough about Jared.  I felt Jared was more of a dream while Boone could be a person that Noel can settle down with. Hopefully, we’ll learn more about Jared in the next book. 

I usually don’t like action scenes in books, but this one had a few, nothing real intense that I actually liked.  If you like paranormal romance with a little bit of action, you should give this one a try.


2 comments:

  1. Great post!! very informative.
    Thank you very much for such a lovely and informative post.
    Engineering college in Jaipur

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for hosting me and such a great review! I am thrilled you liked the book:)

    ReplyDelete