Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Once Upon a Read-a-thon Day 2 Updates


readathonbutton Once Upon a Read a Thon 2012 Mini Challenge


I finished Beauty and the Beast by Jenni James yesterday.
 
Beauty and the Beast (Faerie Tale Collection)
 
 Today, I started and finished Saving You, Saving Me by Kailin Gow
 
 Saving You, Saving Me
 
So, I've technically already made my goal for the Read-a-thon.  Yay!
 


I am now reading Circus Summer by Kailin Gow, and I've strayed from my original list.

Circus Summer 
 
I'm not sure if I'll finish this book today or not.  I'm already about 20% done with it.


Here is my original list:

Madly by M. Leighton
Saving You, Saving Me by Kailin Gow
Bittersweet by Sarah Ockler
Switched by Amanda Hocking
From Fame to Shame by Veronica Blade
Deadly Cool by Gemma Halliday
The Alchemy of Forever by Avery Williams
The One I Want by Jennifer Echols
Until Next Time by Amy Lignor

At least, I read three off of my list.  I was expecting to read anything but what was on this list, so I'm doing pretty good so far.

6 comments:

  1. You should definitly start Switched by Amanda Hocking!
    AWESOME book!!! :)
    I have Deadly Cool on my TBR list too!
    Good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're doing great! And I really want to read Saving You, Saving Me. Lookin' forward to your review of it. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, when I made my list, I figured I would totally deviate from it too, but I've been pretty true to it (even if the book I'm on is slow and slowing down my whole read-a-thon) Congrats on meeting your goal!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey. three is a great number considering only two days passed! Of course, this comes from the girl who has read one single book during this Readathon :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I read Deadly Cool on Monday! It was a great read a thon read. You're doing really well. Good luck on this last day! :)

    ReplyDelete