Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Once Upon a Read-a-thon Wrap Up and mini challenge

 
 
readathonbutton Once Upon a Read a Thon 2012 Mini Challenge
 
 
 
 
 
I decided to go ahead and write-up my wrap up post.  I don't think I'll get too much more read, so here are the books that I read during the readathon:
 
 
From Fame to Shame by Veronica Blade
Product Details
 
Madly by M. Leighton

Madly (Madly, #1)


  Beauty and the Beast by Jenni James

Beauty and the Beast (Faerie Tale Collection)
 
Saving You, Saving Me by Kailin Gow
 
 Saving You, Saving Me
 

 


Circus Summer by Kailin Gow

Circus Summer 
 
 I started this one today, but I'm only like 10 % done.

Sovereign Hope by Frankie Rose
 
Sovereign Hope (The Hope Series #1)


Mini Challenge from The Reader Bee

What is your most anticipated book for 2012?
 
Mine would have to be Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry.  I've just read so many good things about this books and can't wait to get a copy.


Pushing the Limits

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Congrats! You managed to read quite a bit in the limited amount of time. And I agree, Pushing the Limits does sound like its going to be a great read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just reviewed it and it was really good, different than a lot of YA contemporary romances. By the way, I nominated your blog for a Liebster http://www.authorheather.com/2012/07/liebster-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete