Saturday, July 7, 2012

Once Upon a Read-a-Thon




Once Upon a Read-a-Thon
 
 

To get out of my reading funk, I finally decided to participate in the read- a- thon hosted by Lori at Pure Imagination, Angela at Reading Angel , and Candace at Candace's Book Blog.
Here's some info from Angela's website:
What is a Readathon?A Readathon is where you set a goal for yourself to read more books that is beyond your average number of books you read. There is no minimum, it's all up to you! Push yourself to get some of those books read that have been sitting on your shelves for awhile! You can read any type of book you choose!


Okay, I'm going to try to read four books. I haven't been able to sit down and finish a book in a while, so hopefully I'll be able to do this.
Here's a list of books I'm going to try to choose from.  


Madly by M. Leighton
Saving You, Saving Me by Kailin Gow
Bittersweet by Sarah Ockler
Switched by Amanda Hocking
From Fame to Shame by Veronica Blade
Deadly Cool by Gemma Halliday
The Alchemy of Forever by Avery Williams
The One I Want by Jennifer Echols
Until Next Time by Amy Lignor

2 comments:

  1. I'm doing this too! So excited. I've heard great things about Saving you, Saving me and bittersweet. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post!! very informative.
    Thank you very much for such a lovely and informative post.
    Engineering college in Jaipur

    ReplyDelete