Sunday, July 22, 2012

Stacking the Shelves 7






Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews. This is where we share what books and e-books that we've bought, won, borrowed, got from review, etc. All links go to Good Reads.  These are from the past couple of weeks.
 
Bought:
 
Of Poseidon by Anna Banks
Shadow of Bone by Leigh Bardugo
52 Reasons to Hate My Father by Jessica Brody
Welcome Caller, This is Chloe by Shelley Corriel
 
Bought for Kindle:
 
Serial Hottie by Kelly Oram
Wolfsbane (Howl #3) by Jody Morse and Jayme Morse
 
Received as RAK

My Boyfriend Merlin by Priya Ardis  from Megan @ Stuck on Reading
Everblue by Brenda Pandos     from Memrie @ Dark Angel Reader
Promises by Amber Garr          from Memrie @ Dark Angel Reader
 
Traded:

Front Page Face-Off by Jo Whittemore
 
For Review:

Painted Blind by Michelle A. Hansen
Beautifully Broken (Spellbound #1) by Sherry Soule
 
Thanks Megan and Memrie
 
What did you stack your shelves with this week?

 

5 comments:

  1. OOh very nice! I still need to read Of Poseidon too! It's on the TBR mountain...somewhere!

    Happy Reading!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG SHADOW AND BONE!!! That book is AMAZING!!!! I really hope you end up enjoying it as much as I did!!!! Enjoy your great haul!

    Anna @ Literary Exploration

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great set! I so want to read Shadow and Bone. I've heard it's great I hopefully will get it soon.
    My Bookish Recap

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great selection! I really want to read Shadow and Bone, hope you enjoy! Mine: World of Books

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice haul!! I loved Shadow and Bone! :D

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete