Sunday, July 29, 2012

Stacking the Shelves 8







Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews. This is where we share what books and e-books that we've bought, won, borrowed, got from review, etc. All links go to Good Reads. These are from the past couple of weeks.
 
Traded:
 
Shift by Jeri Smith-Ready
Tempest by Julie Cross
Wicked Lovely by Melissa Marr
 
Bought for Kindle:
 
Eternal Vows (The Ruby Ring Saga 1) by Chrissy Peebles
Feathermore by Lucy Swing
The One by Heather Self
Twitterpated by Melanie Jacobson
 
Received RAK from Briana @ The Book Pixie
 
Fragile by M. Leighton
 
Received RAK from Memrie @ Dark Angel Reader
 
Evergreen (Mer Tales #2) by Brenda Pandos
 
 
What did you stack your shelves with this week?
 

9 comments:

  1. Nice! Hope you enjoy your reads! Melissa's series was pretty intriguing! Happy Reading!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love anything by Melissa Marr!

    Our Media Mail post is at Book Sake. –Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice selection. I have heard of lots of these but haven't read any. My new books posts are at Inside of a Dog and Ms. Martin Teaches Media. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great books this week. I've read ones you traded but none of the new ones. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really really liked Evergreen! It was an awesome read :)

    Happy reading and thanks for stopping by my blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. heard great things about shift and the other books in the series. hope it's a good one for you. happy reading and thanks for stopping by our StS. :)

    -michelle

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wicked Lovely is supposed to be really good! I have Carnival of Souls which I really want to read soon!! Enjoy all your books :D

    Thanks for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahh, I haven't heard of any of these. Looking forward to your reviews though :) Maybe if you like it, I'll pick them up :)

    Ana♥

    ReplyDelete