Sunday, August 12, 2012

Stacking the Shelves 10





Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews. This is where we share what books and e-books that we've bought, won, borrowed, got for review, etc. All links go to Good Reads.

Bought:

Wake by Amanda Hocking
Between the Lines by Jodi Picoult and Samantha Van Leer
The Boy Recession by Flynn Meaney
Smart Girls Get What They Want by Sarah Strohmeyer
Soulbound by Heather Brewer


Bought for Kindle:

Pride & Popularity by Jenni James

For Review:

Moonlight Mayhem by Sherry Soule

What did you stack your shelves with this week?

3 comments:

  1. OOh nice! I still need to read Between the Lines too! And I've decided that before I get Wake I need to read all the other Amanda Hocking books I have!

    Happy Reading!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome haul! I really need to buy a copy of Between the Lines. It sounds really good! Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice stash! I downloaded a sample of Wake and I liked what I read so far, so I think I';m going to need to pick it up. I did pick up Between the Lines, but have niot had a chance to read it yet as I am currently reading 5 other books, but soon. I'm really looking forward to it. I had also downloaded a sample of Pride & Popularity, but I'm still waffling on that one. I'd be interested to see what you think.
    I'm a new follower, BTW. Can't not follow anyone who is on Team Ren!
    Tammy @ http://bosbooknook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete