Sunday, August 5, 2012

Stacking the Shelves 9





Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews. This is where we share what books and e-books that we've bought, won, borrowed, got for review, etc. All links go to Good Reads.


Traded with  Memrie @ Dark Angel Reader :


Delirium by Lauren Oliver
Hourglass by Myra McEntire
Hereafter by Tara Hudson
Eve by Anna Carey

Bought for Kindle:
Dark Promise (Between Worlds #1) by Julia Crane and Talia Jager




What did you stack your shelves with?

10 comments:

  1. OOh nice! Only read Hereafter from those but it was really good! Happy Reading!!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. o.O I haven't heard of any of these. I've seen Hourglass floating around though, looking forward to your thoughts on that one! :)

    Ana♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice selection. I have read Delirium and Eve but Hourglass and Hereafter are still on my wishlist. My new book posts are at Inside of a Dog and Ms. Martin Teaches Media. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haven't read any of these but most are on my tbr. Happy Reading

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really want to read Herafter, it sounds and looks really good. :) Enjoy the books you got!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome haul! Delirium, Eve & Hourglass were all fantastic! I hope you enjoy all your books!

    My StS

    -Brittani

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've read Eve and Hereafter. I liked Hereafter a lot but Eve not so much. The other two I really need to get to. Looks like a great haul. Enjoy them.

    Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just read Delirium and I really liked it :)


    Happy reading and thanks for stopping by my stacking the shelf post :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great Haul! I really want to read Hourglass and Delirium! :)

    Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooo all those books you traded for I want to read too!! Great picks =D

    ReplyDelete