Friday, August 3, 2012

Summer Wrap-Up Read-a-thon goals and book list


 
I'll be participating in this read-a-thon tomorrow. I hope to read 5.  I'm trying not to be as ambitious as I was in the read-a-thon that Lori, Candace, and Angela hosted in July. 
 
I want to finish Beautifully Broken by Sherry Soule  tomorrow.  I also need to finish Timeless by Alexandra Monir.  I started that one a while back and never finished. It's not bad, I just wasn't in the mood to read it then.
 
 
Here's a list of books I'm going to try to pick from:
 
Bittersweet by Sarah Ockler
Switched by Amanda Hocking
Deadly Cool by Gemma Halliday
The Alchemy of Forever by Avery Williams
The One I Want by Jennifer Echols
Until Next Time by Amy Lignor
Haven by Kristi Cook
Getting Over Garrett Delaney by Abby McDonald
Vengenace (Transcend Time 1.5) by Michelle Madow
 
 
I have a feeling I'll stray from this list though.  I might update/ change this later.

2 comments:

  1. I call myself a huge Sarah Ockler fan and I have yet to read Bittersweet -.- Really hope you enjoy it though! I loved her past two books, she's a great author! Jennifer Echols is amazing too.

    So many books! Have Fun and Happy Reading :D!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to read Bittersweet!!! Sounds so cute!!! I LOVED Switched and The Alchemy of Forever. Hope you enjoy them!
    Thanks so much for joining us! Happy reading and good luck getting through your goals!

    ReplyDelete