Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Summer Wrap-Up Read-a-thon Updates and Challenges

 I haven't done any updates since the read-a-thon has started, but I have read a few.
 
Saturday-I finished Beautifully Broken by Sherry Soule
Beautifully Broken (Spellbound series, #1) YA Urban Fantasy
 
Sunday- I finished Timeless by Alexandra Monir and started Dark Promise by Julia Crane and Talia Jager
 
Timeless (Timeless, #1)
 
Dark Promise
 
 
 
Monday- I finished Dark Promise and started Getting Over Garrett Delaney by Abby McDonald
 
Getting Over Garrett Delaney
 
Tuesday-I finished Getting Over Garrett Delaney and am starting Out of the Dark by Quinn Loftis
 
 Out Of The Dark  (The Grey Wolves, #4)


My original list:

Bittersweet by Sarah Ockler
Switched by Amanda Hocking
Deadly Cool by Gemma Halliday
The Alchemy of Forever by Avery Williams
The One I Want by Jennifer Echols
Until Next Time by Amy Lignor
Haven by Kristi Cook
Getting Over Garrett Delaney by Abby McDonald
Vengance (Transcend Time 1.5) by Michelle Madow
 
I have strayed from this list, but I can mark off Getting  Over Garrett Delaney.  I also did finish the two books I wanted, so that's good right?  LOL
 
Now for some of the challenges:
 
For the Cover Love Challenge, here's a couple of my favorite covers of the summer.
 
Wake (Watersong, #1)
 
Endlessly (Paranormalcy, #3)
 
Dark Promise
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. You are doing awesome! I have Getting Over Garrett Delaney to read as well. It looks really cute hopefully not too sad. I also want to read Timeless. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi you won a giveaway but I think I have the wrong email. It didn't go through. Please email me at somelikeitparanormal@yahoo.com asap!

    ReplyDelete