Monday, August 13, 2012

Wrap-up for Summer Wrap-Up Read-a-thon

 The Summer Wrap-up Read-a-thon ended yesterday.  I definitely met my five book goal.
 
Here are the ones I read:

Dark PromiseBeautifully Broken (Spellbound series, #1) YA Urban FantasyTimeless (Timeless, #1)
Getting Over Garrett DelaneyOut Of The Dark  (The Grey Wolves, #4)Pride & Popularity (The Jane Austen Diaries, #1)
First DateNorthanger Alibi (The Jane Austen Diaries, #2)
I started this one:

The Liar Society
I have never knocked out these many in this amount of time.  How did everyone else do?
 


4 comments:

  1. You did great! Definitely one of the top contenders! We had about 2 or 3 that finished 8 books and 1 that finished 9 books so far. I have Getting Garrett Delaney and have been dying to read it. It looks so cute! But kind of sad. I hate heart break. lol
    Thanks so much for participating and stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You read a lot!! Major progress. Hope you enjoyed them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm more on the one book a month program lately. I need to step up my game. I read a sample of Pride and Popularity. I love Jane Austen and Austen retellings. I downloaded a sample of Northanger Alibi, but haven't ahd a chance to read it yewt to see if I want to pick up the book. Likewise First Date.
    Hope you enjoyed them all and look forward to reading your reviews.

    ReplyDelete