Friday, December 28, 2012

Best Books I’ve Read in 2012/ Books I Wished I Read in 2012

I was going to try to participate in most of the Top 10 Books of 2012, but just did the last post today.  I decided just to do to other lists on my own. 

This first one is my Top 10 Books I've read in 2012- most of these were not published in 2012
(All pictures are from Good Reads).

In no particular order:

Of Poseidon by Anna Banks
Of Poseidon (Of Poseidon, #1)
 
Everblue by Brenda Pandos
Everblue (Mer Tales, #1)
 
Dark Promise by Julia Crane and Talia Jager
Dark Promise (Between Worlds, #1)
 
Tiger's Curse by Colleen Houck
Tiger's Curse (The Tiger Saga, #1)
 
The Fire Wars by Kailin Gow
The Fire Wars (Fire Wars, #1)
 
Pride & Popularity by Jenni James
Pride & Popularity (The Jane Austen Diaries, #1)
 
Beautiful Beings by Kailin Gow
Beautiful Beings (Beautiful Beings, #1)
 
Born at Midnight by C.C. Hunter
Born at Midnight (Shadow Falls, #1)
 
Inescapable by Amy A. Bartol
 
Inescapable (The Premonition, #1)
 
Out of the Dark by Quinn Loftis
 
Out Of The Dark (The Grey Wolves, #4)
 
The top 10 Books I Wished I Read in 2012 (These are going to be only 2012 releases)
 
In no particular order:
 
Beyond the Veil by Quinn Loftis
 
Beyond the Veil (The Grey Wolves, #5)
 
Tiger's Destiny by Colleen Houck
 
Tiger's Destiny (The Tiger Saga, #4)
 
Tempest Unleashed by Tracy Deebs
 
Tempest Unleashed (Tempest, #2)
 
Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo
 
Shadow and Bone (The Grisha, #1) 
 
Evergreen by Brenda Pandos
 
Evergreen (Mer Tales, #2)
 
Underworld by Meg Cabot
 
Underworld (Abandon Trilogy, #2)
 
Everneath by Brodi Ashton
 
Everneath (Everneath, #1)
 
The Alchemy of Forever by Avery Williams
 
The Alchemy of Forever (Incarnation, #1)
 
52 Reasons to Hate My Father by Jessica Brody
 
52 Reasons to Hate My Father
 
Bittersweet by Sarah Ockler
 
Bittersweet

1 comment:

  1. Awesome list! I've read most of those... But not all of them yet.

    ReplyDelete