Friday, December 28, 2012

Top 10 Books I’m Looking Forward To in 2013

top10

Top 10 of 2012 is hosted by Lisa from A Life Bound By Books, Jessica from Confessions of a Bookaholic, Jaime from Two Chicks on Books, Mindy from Magical Urban Fantasy Reads , and Fiktshun.
I kept debating if I was going to do this or not, and I couldn't make up my mind until the last minute. 

I tried to keep the ones I chose if I already started the series, so there are some books I am looking forward to a lot, but I haven't read the first or second book...etc. 

These are in no particular order. (All pictures are from Good Reads).


Unremembered by Jessica Brody
 
Unremembered (Unremembered, #1)
 
 
I've read two of Jessica Brody's books, My Life Undecided and the Karma Club, and have loved them.  I'm so glad she's stepping away from contemporary and writing a book like this.  I'm also glad that this just comes out in March, so not much longer!




 
Chosen at Nightfall by C.C. Hunter
Chosen at Nightfall (Shadow Falls, #5)
 
I've read the first three in this series, and I've loved every single one.  I just got the 4th one for Christmas.  If you haven't started this series, it's definitely one of my must reads for paranormal romance.
 
Awaken by Meg Cabot
 
Awaken (Abandon Trilogy, #3)
 
I've always loved mythology, and Meg Cabot has been one of my favorite authors for a while now.  I read the first book and loved it.  I still need to read the second book though.
 
If I Should Die by Amy Plum
If I Should Die (Revenants, #3)
 
I read Die For Me soon after it released, and it was definitely different than other books out at the time.  I can't wait to get my hands on this.
 
Of Triton by Anna Banks
Of Triton (Of Poseidon, #2)
 
I've just started reading books about mermaids this year.  Of Poseidon was definitely one of my favorite books of 2012.
 
Everlost by Brenda Pandos
 
I couldn't find a picture of this on Good Reads, but this is another mermaid book that I can't wait for.  Anna Banks and Brenda Pandos have made me love mermaids possibly even more than vampires, and that is definitely saying a lot since I've liked vampires since I was a little tot.
 
Untitled (Grey Wolves #6) by Quinn Loftis
 
I've read the first 4 in this series, and have loved all of them.  Yet again, another author that makes me love another paranormal creature more than vampires.  Oh, vampires how you have failed me.
 
Touch of Death by Kelly Hashway
Touch of Death (Touch of Death #1)
 
It's been awhile back since I've seen this book on YA Bound, and was scouring to see if this book was already out.  Sadly for me, this book wasn't going to come out until next year, but it releases in January so not too much longer.
 
The Trouble with Flirting by Claire LaZebnik
The Trouble With Flirting
 
If any of you have read any of my reviews for contemporary books, then you'll know that I have a hard time finding books in the genre that I actually like.  I was lucky enough to win Epic Fail by Claire, and I loved it.  I've been waiting to see if she was going to be coming out with any more books for Young Adults. I definitely was excited when I finally saw this pop up on Good Reads.
 
Doomed by Tracy Deebs
 
Doomed
 
I read a sneak peek from this book quite some time back, and I was blown away.  I loved Tempest Rising by her and cannot wait for this book.
 
 
What books are you looking forward to in 2013? 

9 comments:

  1. I love this list. I though about adding Of Triton and Touch of Death to mine too. Oh! And Awaken also. LOL! It's so hard to narrow down to only 10.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh How could I forget Of Triton and Unremembered both of those look really good :) Great list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Doomed sounds really good! I just added it to my tbr.

    Jen @ Greeps Through the Shelves
    http://greepsthroughshelves.blogspot.com/2012/12/books-were-looking-forward-to-in-2013.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for choosing Touch of Death as one of the books you're looking forward to! It actually released early on Kindle, so if you have one, you can get it now. If not, January 15 is just around the corner. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm looking forward to If I Should Die! I can't believe so many series are ending in 2013 :(

    My Top Ten is here if you'd like a look :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your list has really pretty covers! Random, I know, bit it was the first thought I had. I read Doomed a month or so ago and really enjoyed it! :)

    Thanks for stopping by my post!

    ~Sara @ Forever 17 Books

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great list! Unremembered sounds really interesting, and I really love Of Triton cover. I have some of them on my 2013 TBR too although they didn't make o my top ten list.
    Thank you for visiting my blog! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, from a new GFC follower.

    There are some great choices here.

    My Most Anticipated Titles of 2013: http://coffeecookiesandchilipeppers.blogspot.com/2012/12/top-10-of-2012-best-covers-of-2012.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. I enjoyed Brody's The Karma Club and LaZebnik's Epic Fail so I'm looking forward to their novels too.

    ReplyDelete