Friday, January 4, 2013

Follow Friday 12




Follow My Book Blog Friday is a weekly meme co-hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read.

Q: What New Years Blogging or Writing resolution have you placed on yourself?

I'm usually bad at keeping these.  I really want to update more regularly, but this probably be hard to do because my class schedule is always hectic. 

I also want to stop buying as many physical copies, so I can read books on my shelf to review.

I started to write some stories on Wattpad, but I haven't updated in over 2 months.  I really would like to update those stories more.

What are some of your blogging and writing resolutions?

6 comments:

  1. I so need to get back to writing. I hit a writer's block some months back and haven't done anything about it since! Going to try to get back to it soon. Right now I am sick, so I don't want to do much of anything. :(

    Good Luck!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good ones! I need to dust off my TBR pile as well.

    New Follower via FF--

    ~V

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh you have a wattpad account? :D and good luck on your resolutions! New follower ^-^
    #ff :http://booknookgirl.blogspot.com/2013/01/feature-and-follow-1.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with everything and you have a lovely blog :)

    New Follower!
    http://www.fortheloveoffilmandnovels.com/2013/01/feature-follow-10.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a similiar resolution to ur writing one.... I know how that feels, anyways goodluck with ur resolutions!!

    New GFC follower :)
    Follow me back below and also check out my New Years Resolutions answers too :)

    "BookShelves Of Dreams"

    ReplyDelete