Friday, January 11, 2013

Follow Friday 13







Follow My Book Blog Friday is a weekly meme co-hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read.


Q: If you could choose one supernatural being/creature to really exists what would it be and why? ex. fae { submitted by @SeeingNight }

Even though I love to read books about vampires, werewolves, etc.  I wouldn't want them to be real, but since I do want to answer this I'll go with mermaids.  I figure they'd do me the least amount of damage because I'm never in standing bodies of water.

What about you?  What supernatural being or creature would you want to exist?

6 comments:

  1. I definitely wouldn't want vampires & werewolves to be real either!

    Tanya Patrice
    Girlxoxo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha mermaids would do the least damage! Happy Friday :)

    Here's my FF!

    ReplyDelete
  3. good pick, i thought about mermaids. but then i thought how scary they can be some times, but your right if your not in the water they can't do anything to you! good pick! * new follower* Check out my FF ~ Katie @ Inkk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice! Although mermaids can be scary too! Especially the killing humans kind! But I get your point! I struggled answering this one too!

    I basically just want any and all good paranorms to be real. None that are dead set on killing humans for fun and all that!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a good answer!!! I hadnt even thought of including mermaids in this category, but would totally love to be best friends with one

    Happy Friday!

    New Follower

    -Stacy at Longtime Lover Of Literature

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice choice, unless they are the evil ones from pirates of the Caribbean!! They were nasty!

    Thanx for visiting my FF!
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace
    New Follower :)

    ReplyDelete