Sunday, January 6, 2013

Stacking the Shelves 12





Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews. This is where we share what books and e-books that we've bought, won, borrowed, got for review, etc. All links go to Good Reads.

This week was really slow for me, but I should get more this upcoming week.

Gift from my sister

Blood-Kissed Sky (Darkness Before Dawn Trilogy #2) by J.A. London

Received for review from publishers via Net Galley

Rapunzel Untangled by Cindy C. Bennett

What did you stack your shelves with this week?

6 comments:

  1. Ooh nice! I have Blood Kissed Sky in my TBR piles! Plan on reading the first book next!

    Thanks for visiting my blog!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like fairy tales, so the name 'rapunzel' instantly caught my eye. enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you like Rapunzel Untangled. I read it a few weeks ago. It was an interesting, modern retelling of the fairy tale.

    Have a great week.
    Alison at The Cheap Reader

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both books sound really good. I'll have to check out Rapunzel Untangled. My new books posts are at Ms. Martin Teaches Media (YA) and Inside of a Dog (Adult). Please stop by if you get a chance. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rapunzel Untangled looks good. Hope you enjoy.

    Valerie
    StuckInBooks.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. OOH! I won Blood Kissed Sky recently and I still have to read Darkness Before Dawn but it sounds really great! I really hope you enjoy all your books! :D

    ReplyDelete