Sunday, January 13, 2013

Stacking the Shelves 13





Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews. This is where we share what books and e-books that we've bought, won, borrowed, got for review, etc. All links go to Good Reads.

Bought:

Altered by Jennifer Rush
Embers and Echoes by Karsten Knight

Traded:

Doomed by Tracy Deebs


Received as RAK from Memrie @ Dark Angel Reader

Indebted (Premonition series #3) by Amy A. Bartol


Received as RAK from Katrina @ Kindred Dreamheart

Independence by Shelly Crane


Bought for Kindle

Freak of Nature by Julia Crane
Sophie & Carter by Chelsea Fine
My Merlin Series (omnibus) by Priya Ardis
The Moon Omnibus by Jeanette Battista


Thanks Katrina and Memrie!

What did you stack your shelves with this week?



6 comments:

  1. Ooohhh... I'm curious about Altered. Awesome stack this week! :D

    Here's my Showcase Sunday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Altered sounds pretty interesting! Hope you enjoy your new books! <3
    -heather/bookstacksondeck

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice! I liked Doomed although it was scary by how real it seemed!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Altered sounds amazing. I just went to Amazon and ordered it. I still have to read Wildefire which is somewhere on TBR mountain. There are just too many good books and I have no willpower. My new books posts are at Ms. Martin Teaches Media and Inside of a Dog. Please stop by if you get a chance. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooooo I just ordered Altered but it hasn't come yet. Looks good!

    Valerie
    StuckInBooks.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great book haul. I want to read Altered. I just read Doomed recently and I loved it. I really enjoyed the My Merlin Series to.

    ReplyDelete