Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Make-up Overdose





I'm not that big into make-up and at most wear a lipstick or gloss and mascara, but not necessarily the same at both times.  I've recently tried the Revlon Lip Butters and absolutely loved them.  I recently made a purchase on Ulta when they had amazing sales.  I bought 6 of the lip butters, a NYX soft matte lip cream and one of NYX's butter gloss.  This all retailed for 55.92 and I only paid 33.77 with FREE shipping.  My sister bought some stuff as well.  When I ordered, there was free shipping over $50 and found a coupon for 20% off the entire order.

I'm really excited for this order to came in.  Also, I was looking on a Christian author's website that I have read some books by and found a code to get an introductory box "free" of nail polish from a place called Julep.  I'm not for sure if any of you have heard about them, but there is a nail polish parlor where manicures and pedicures are done in Washington State.  On their website, you can buy nail polishes from them and some other products.

With the coupon FREEBOX, you can get two nail polishes and  another beauty product by only paying $3.99 for shipping.  They have different styles where there are specific nail colors for each style.  The subscription is monthly, and you can cancel anytime but may have to pay for a box if you don't cancel at a certain time. One of the great things is you get an e-mail showing what is going to be shipped to you.   If you don't like it, you can change your style on your profile and get one of those boxes or just skip the month to begin with.

I just ordered my introductory boxes today and I can't wait until it comes in!

Here is my referral code: 16761745.   Click here for referral link. 

Has anybody else tried Julep or Revlon Lip Butters?


No comments:

Post a Comment