Friday, June 7, 2013

Follow Friday 14

Alison Can Read Feature & Follow

Follow My Book Blog Friday is a weekly meme co-hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read.
Q: Have you broken up with a series? If so which one and why


For a manga series, I didn't stick with Crimson Hero.  I only read one volume.  I just thought it was really boring.  I had started High School Debut and really enjoyed it and thought Crimson Hero would be similar because they are both about sports and was recommended for people that liked High School Debut.

I haven't stuck with the Lux series by Jennifer L. Armentrout.  I actually liked the first book pretty well, but I had a big issue with Daemon, who most people loved.  I just couldn't stand how he treated Katy.

What series have you broken up with?

9 comments:

  1. I did not like Daemon too, he was just so arrogant.. ugh! I quit that series after the first book. PS: new follower of GFC

    My FF:
    http://www.evelinesbooks.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm, I haven't read much manga, but I've always wanted to start! Thanks for checking out my FF! :)

    New follower on Bloglovin!

    Sarah @ Bubbly & Bookish

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked Daemon's attitude. It made me laugh. I guess it's not everyone's cup of coffee.
    New follower, check out my FF at www.myviewpointonbooks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am following you from the hop. I would love return followers on bloglovin please

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haven't read the Lux series. Having trouble finding it in Quebec :( But I like my dudes gallant,lol. Thanks for stopping by my FF.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh but the fun about Daemon is that Katy fights back with her own words! And spaghetti!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Interesting. I haven't read either series, but I've heard such good things about the Lux series. I was thinking about starting it just because of all the positive things I read. Hmm. Maybe I'll hold off a little longer. Thanks for visiting my FFF. Old follower.

    LisaILJ @ I’ll Tumble for YA

    ReplyDelete
  8. i totally LOVE Daemon!!!
    Thanks

    Theresa Jones

    Also, feel free to stop by my blog to enter my $100 Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey just hopping around. Glad to read your choices it'll make me think twice about the series you chose.

    New follower via gfc

    Libertad @http://twinjabookreviews.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete