Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Imprinted Souls (Imprinted Souls #1) by Daniele Lanzarotta


Imprinted Souls (Imprinted Souls, #1)

Title: Imprinted Souls
Author: Daniele Lanzarotta
 Imprinted Souls #1
Published: June 13, 2010
Publisher: Rocket Science Publications
Format: e-book
Source: own
 





It’s been a year since Lexi has lost her boyfriend, Matt. She believed that everybody had one soul mate, and she lost hers. Lexi doesn’t do any of the extracurricular activities that she used to in high school, and only her best friend, Leah, really talks to her.  Her parents, as well as Leah’s, surprise them with a trip to Italy.

They will get to stay in house where they will get a floor to themselves, but they do have to take classes while they are in Italy. Before they leave, Lexi has a dream about a guy that she can’t stop thinking about. Leah believes that Lexi will meet a new guy. While in Italy, Lexi does meet the guy, Tyler, but he doesn’t act like how he does in her dream. He seems abrupt and kind of creepy. Lexi does get to know him better, but he’s not what he appears to be. Will Lexi be able to give him a chance after Matt if she lets him try?

I’m always on the hunt for freebies for Kindle. I got this one for free quite some time back. I seriously should have started this sooner. I loved this one. There were some scenes that I wish were more detailed, but I still loved this. I do like Tyler, but I’m not sure if I loved him.

This is a vampire story, but I still love finding a good one. This is definitely a great one for me. I don’t want to give any spoilers away, but man I didn’t see the end coming. That ending about killed me! I so want to know what will happen like now. I’m just glad that all of the e-books are out now.

No comments:

Post a Comment