Sunday, June 23, 2013

Readathons: Summer Lovin' Readathon and Once Upon a Read-a-thon













 I just recently signed up for two read-a-thons:  Summer Lovin' Read-a-thon and Once Upon a Read-a-thon.

I have the buttons on my left sidebar for anyone who wants to check out all the details out.  I've been really in the mood to play video games than read, but I really wanted to go ninja style on my TBR this summer, since it's my last one before my last year of college. Yipee!  I still haven't decided what I'm going to do about grad school, but at least I have a year to figure it out.  I'm going to go ahead and list books I'm going to try to choose from.  This will be my first time participating in the Summer Lovin' Read-a-thon and my second time participating in the Once Upon a Read-a-thon.


List of books:

Emmalee (The Jane Austen Diaries #4) by Jenni James
Tempest Unleashed by Tracy Deebs
Doomed by Tracy Deebs
Once Upon a Prince by Rachel Hauck
Anna by Julia Crane
The Boy Recession by Flynn Meaney
Soulbound (Legacy of Tril #1) by Heather Brewer
The Betrayal of Natalie Hargrove by Lauren Kate
Passion (Desire #3) by Kailin Gow
Kamisama Kiss Volume 1 by Julietta Suzuki
Unremembered by Jessica Brody

I don't think I'll be able to read all of these.  I'm hoping to read 4 books for each read a thon.  I know that the first read a thon is longer, but I don't want to burn myself out before the second one even starts.

This list probably will change.  I might add more later.  I'll probably won't stick to just books on this list, but I will try.



No comments:

Post a Comment