Thursday, November 5, 2015

Book Tag Thursday-Fall Time Cozy Book Tag

I don't know if there are any other book bloggers out there that do this, but from time to time, I'll watch book vloggers or booktubers on Youtube.  I really enjoy watching their book tags and decided I wanted to do some of their tags.  I don't know if I'll do this every Thursday, but I think book tags are always a nice way to introduce new books with not a lot of information.

For this particular tag, I'm going to keep

Fall Time Cozy Book Tag created by Sam of Novels&Nonsense  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-4nDR8jXi0

Fall Time Cozy Book Tag

1. Crunching Leaves: The world is full of color - choose a book that had reds/oranges/yellows
on the cover

10798428 The Queen of Kentucky by Alecia Whitaker

I haven't read this one yet, but it's about Ricki Jo, a farm girl who wants to fit in with the other popular girls at her small-town school.  Her best friend, Luke, wants her to stay the same

2. Cozy Sweater - It's finally cold enough to don warm cozy clothing: what book gives you the warm fuzzies?

13453481  Persuaded (The Jane Austen Diaries #3) by Jenni James

I've really enjoyed all of the books that I have read by Jenni James.  All of her books are clean and fun!  I really appreciate this for YA because it is sorely lacking in the genre for me.  I have never read any of Jane Austen's books, but I have read re-tellings about them.  I just had so many heart strings that were pulled during this book. I could understand where both main characters were coming from this book.

3. Fall Storm: The wind is howling & the rain is pounding - choose your favorite book OR genre that you like to read on a stormy day

I don't know if I truly pick a genre to read on a stormy day, but if I paid attention, I'd probably pick a contemporary romance.  I know a mystery/thriller/horror would be better for most, BUT I do not want to be scared anymore because I really hate stormy weather.

4. Cool Crisp Air: What's the coolest character you'd want to trade places with?

9284655Tiger's Curse by Colleen Houck

Okay, with this pick, I don't necessarily think Kelsey is the coolest character, but she gets to do pretty cool things.  I would love to go to a place like India and see and experience the culture for myself.  I just love everything about this book!

5. Hot Apple Cider: What under hyped book do you want to see become the next biggest, hottest thing?

493790The House Next Door by Richie Tankersley Cusick

This is an oldie, but I absolutely love this book.  It's about a set of twins, Emma and Charlie.  They dare each other to spend a night in the creepy house next door to them.  Charlie doesn't last long, but Emma has several instances of meeting a guy who thinks she's someone else.  Emma is intrigued by him and tries to figure out the mystery about him and who he mistakes her for.  I think this would have been perfect to read for Halloween!

6. Coat, Scarves, and Mittens - The weather has turned cold & it's time to cover up - What's the most embarrassing book cover you own that you like to keep hidden in public?

6054449Tales from a NOT-SO-Fabulous Life (Dork Diaries #1) by Rachel Renee Russell

I would probably say any Dork Diaries book.  I do like reading middle grade books, but I do get embarrassed by it!  

7. Pumpkin Spice: What's your favorite Fall time comforts food/foods?

I really don't have any comfort foods specific for fall time, but I do love hot chocolate and hot apple cider

8. Warm, Cozy Bonfire: Spread the cozy warmth - Who do you tag?

I tag anybody who wants to do this tag.  If any bloggers do this, please leave me a link to your blog!  I'd love to see your list!


Also, I have a question.  Do any of you ever think about doing Booktube?  I know I have, but I'm too shy to do that sort of thing!  Do any of you like watching their videos?

No comments:

Post a Comment