Friday, November 6, 2015

Follow Friday

Alison Can Read Feature & Follow

Follow My Book Blog Friday is a weekly meme co-hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read.


Question of the Week: If you could take the place of one author, which author would it be and what changes would you make in his/her writing style? - Suggested byNJKinny’s World of Books & Stuff

I wouldn't really want to take the place of an author, but I would love to have Colleen Houck's writing style.  She always writes really long books, but I feel like they can always capture my attention, which is saying something since she normally has a book over 400 pages.  


I also would love if she would go ahead and publish Tiger's Dream, the fifth book of the Tiger's Curse series.


What about you?


9 comments:

  1. Can i just say i love you (lol that sounded better in my mind) but a Tiger is involved in this book, i want it and it's already been added to my to buy list. Thanks for introducing me to an author i didn't already know of and just looking at the cover, i know i'll love this book.

    I agree with you on taking an author's place. Unless someone is absolutely confident that they're writing would be better it just wouldnt work out. Thanks for checking out my post and read Red Queen, i insist lol.
    Following you back on GFC

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol! You're welcome! I'll try to get my hands on it sometime. College eats up too much time. I hope you love the book whenever you can get a copy of it.

      Delete
  2. I wouldn't change places with anyone to change their work.

    New Follower via GFC and BlogLovin.

    My FF: http://onceuntold.blogspot.com/2015/11/feature-follow-friday-switching-places.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read her recent novel and I liked it more than her tiger series. Also she should speed up the movie about Tiger's curse.
    New bloglovin follower

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah I have heard that her books are long too! I have yet to read her books though.
    New Bloglovin' follower.
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also wouldn’t want to change an author’s work. I like books the way they are. I’m a new Bloglovin’ follower.

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't feel qualified to change anything about an author's style. I am a new follower via Bloglovin. My blog is ponderingtheprose.blogspot.com Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't read any of Colleen Houck's books, but maybe I'll check a few sometime. :)

    You can check my own FF here: http://marawashere.blogspot.com/2015/11/ff-1-what-changes-would-i-make-in.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohh Great pick I haven't read any books by Colleen Houck yet, but now I really want too. New Follower on Bloglovin and GFC. Here is my #FF http://katibookaholicrambligreview.blogspot.com/2015/11/featured-follow-friday-13-if-you-could.html

    ReplyDelete