Monday, November 9, 2015

Stacking the Shelves







Stacking the Shelves
This meme is hosted by Tynga's Reviews.

For review:



23411620
27226844
23609275



In Firefly Valley (Texas Crossroads #2) by Amanda Cabot












Playing for Love by Dana Burkey














The Perfect Arrangement:  An October Wedding Story (A Year of Weddings 2) by Katie Ganshert







Borrowed from Library:

23582593





Married 'til Monday (Chapel Springs #4) by Denise Hunter







Bought-e-books:


26207325


Christmas Kisses (Echo

Ridge Romance, #1) by Cami Checketts, Lucy McConnel, Rachelle J. Christensen, Heather Tullis, and Connie E. Sokol


Christmas Wishes and Mistletoe Kisses











Thanks to the publisher and authors for the e-books to review.  I received one from the author and the other two from Net Galley.   

Is anybody else in the Christmas mood yet?  I still want to get several more Christmas e-books.  :)


What did you stack your shelves with this week?



2 comments:

  1. Great list here! I've read most of these books and enjoyed them. :) In Firefly Valley is on my list to read and review as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have some great books here, because they not just look good but they also sound amazing. Now imagine my TBR growing even more :)) I need a second life just for reading all the books I want. Can't wait to see what you think of them!

    Happy reading!

    My STS: http://readingadd.blogspot.com/2015/11/stacking-shelves-41.html

    ReplyDelete