Saturday, July 9, 2016

Make Me Read It Readathon Results


-are getting married! (3)



















This is my first time participating in the Make Me Read it Read-a-thon and is hosted by Ely @ Tea & Titles and Val @ The Innocent Smiley  It starts today and ends July 16th. 

People voted on the books that I would read and the results are below.

Reawakened by Colleen Houck 5 14.29% 14.29%
52 Reasons to Hate My Father by Jessica Brody 3 8.57% 8.57%
Pizza, Love, and Other Stuff That Made Me Famous by Kathryn Williams 1 2.86% 2.86%
Snow Like Ashes by Sara Raasch 13 37.14% 37.14%
Of Poseidon by Anna Banks (Would be a reread) 1 2.86% 2.86%
The Selection by Kiera Cass 10 28.57% 28.57%
Going Vintage by Lindsey Leavitt 2 5.71% 5.71%

So, it looks like I'll be reading Snow Like Ashes first!  I'll admit I am nervous.  I haven't read a lot of fantasy and feel like it can be hit or miss. In my initial sign-up, I mentioned that I wanted to read 2 books. If I'm able to do so, I'll read The Selection next.  This month will be busy for me, so I"m hoping to get to a 2nd first, well really finish the first book.  I hope everybody meets their goals that have joined this readathon and enjoy the books that are picked for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment