Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Top Ten Tuesday Manga series on my TBR



Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. "This feature was created because we are particularly fond of lists here at The Broke and the Bookish. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!

Each week we will post a new Top Ten list  that one of our bloggers here at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. Everyone is welcome to join. All we ask is that you link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post and, if you want to, add your name to the Linky widget on that day's posts (typically put up midnight EST on Tuesday) so that everyone can check out other bloggers lists! If you don't have a blog, just post your answers as a comment. Have fun with it! It's a fun way to get to know your fellow bloggers."- from their website.


I did not put these in any order.  I have read some in some of these series but have not completed any below.  I definitely stick to shojo manga.  If anybody has any shojo manga recs, let me know!  

Honey So Sweet, Vol. 1


1. Honey So Sweet by Amu Megero
Komomo Confiserie, Vol. 1
2. Komomo Confiserie by Maki Minami

Kimi ni Todoke: From Me to You, Vol. 1
3. Kimi Ni Todoke: From Me to You by Karuho Shiina 
Beauty Pop, Vol. 1 (Beauty Pop, #1)
4. Beauty Pop by Kiyoko Arai
The Earl and The Fairy, Volume 01
5. Earl and the Fairy by Mizue Tani

Mixed Vegetables, Vol. 1 (Mixed Vegetables, #1)

6. Mixed Vegetables by Ayumi Komura
The Gentlemen's Alliance †, Vol. 1
7. Gentlemen's Alliance by Arina Tanemura
Strobe Edge, Vol. 1 (Strobe Edge, #1)
8. Strobe Edge by Io Sakisaka
Vampire Kisses: Blood Relatives, Vol. 1 (Vampire Kisses: Blood Relatives, #1)
9. Vampire Kisses by Ellen Schreiber
Special A, Vol. 01 (Special A, #1)
10. Special A (S.A.) by Maki Minami

3 comments:

  1. Yay for Vampire Kisses! I remember reading the books ages ago but I never finished the series. I should do that and then read the adaptation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never read a comic book.So The only ones I read were the VA and Percy Jackson graphic novels. But we did something a little different. Allyson added some comics she read on her list.
    Also check out our easy to enter Valentine's giveaway!



    My TTT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Most of the books you've listed in your TTT post this week are new to me!!

    Here's a link to my TTT post for this week:
    http://captivatedreader.blogspot.com/2017/01/top-ten-tuesday-top-eleven-coffee-table.html

    ReplyDelete